Purpose of Collection and Use of Personal Information
A. Performance of contract and settlement of fees related to service provision
Provision of content and customized services, delivery of goods or invoices, identity verification, purchase and payment of fees, and collection of fees
B. Provision of new and customized services, provision and advertisement of services based on statistical characteristics, verification of the validity of services, provision of event and advertising information and opportunities for participation, identification of access frequency, and statistics on members' service use
Personal Information Collection Items
A. Bonworld collects the following personal information at the time of initial registration in order to provide seamless customer support and various services.
- Required information : Name, ID, password, nickname, email address, phone number, mobile phone number, address, homepage address, gender, and date of birth
- Optional information : Phone number, mobile phone number, address, homepage address, gender, and date of birth
B. The following information may be automatically generated and collected during the service usage process.
- IP Address, cookies, date and time of access, access path, service usage record, and bad usage record
C. Additional information may be collected only for users of additional and customized services.
Retention and Use Period of Personal Information
As a general rule, when the purpose of collection and use of personal information is achieved, the information is promptly destroyed. However, the following information is retained for the specified period for the reasons stated below.
A. Reasons for Information Retention by Company Policy
- Record of bad usage (reason: prevention of bad usage, period: 1 year)
B. Reasons for Information Retention Under Relevant Laws
If it is necessary to retain member information under the provisions of related laws such as the Commercial Act and the Act on Consumer Protection in Electronic Commerce, etc., the company retains member information for a certain period specified by the law. In this case, the company only uses the retained information for the purpose of retention, and the retention period is as follows.
- Records related to access (reason: protection of communication secrets, period: 3 months)
- Records related to identity verification (reason: Act on Promotion of Information and Communication Network Utilization and Information Protection, etc., period: 6 months)
- Records related to handling complaints or disputes by consumers (reason: Act on Consumer Protection in Electronic Commerce, etc., period: 3 years)
- Records related to contracts or subscription cancellations (reason: Act on Consumer Protection in Electronic Commerce, etc., period: 5 years)
- Records related to payment of fees and supply of goods (reason: Act on Consumer Protection in Electronic Commerce, etc., period: 5 years)